Strum, Benjamin A. bens at equitrac.com
Wed Jul 21 09:42:39 EDT 1999

Instead of these operations:
		Set-Printer-Attributes
		Enable-Printer
		Disable-Printer
		Reset-Printer
		Restart-Printer
		Shutdown-Printer

It would be better if we could enable/disable the device by job type.  I.e.,
printer, fax, copy, scan, etc...

A revised set of operations would be:
		Set-Attributes <device-type, attributes>
		Enable <device-type>
		Disabe <device-type>
		Reset <device-type>
		Restart <device-type>
		Shutdown <device-type>
		Enum (returns all device types - print,copy,fax,etc...)