Manros, Carl-Uno B cmanros at cp10.es.xerox.com
Tue Jan 12 18:17:41 EST 1999

Paul,

Our latest Internet-Draft is from November 16, 1998, which was presented in
the latest IETF meeting.
Look at the IPP web page if you do not know where it is.

We still need to add the backwards interworking rules with IPP/1.0, which
should be fairly obvious.

Carl-Uno