Ira McDonald imcdonal at sdsp.mc.xerox.com
Sun Jan 17 17:02:07 EST 1999

Hi folks,

Don Wright sent one of these out last year and I found that
I referenced it frequently.  I just picked this up from
the IETF's Web set.  Meeting schedules of the IETF and many
other standards organizations for calendar 1999 and some of
calendar 2000.

Cheers,
- Ira McDonald

---------------------------------

Last update 1/11/99

The information below has been submitted to the IETF Secretariat
as a means of notifying readers of future events. Readers are
requested to send in dates of events that are appropriate for this
calendar section. Please send submissions, corrections, etc., to:

               <meeting-planning at ietf.org>

Please note: The Secretariat does not maintain on-line information
for the events listed below.

A copy of this calendar is available as follows:

VIA FTP
-------
IETF Information is available by anonymous FTP from several sites.

        Northern Europe Address:   ftp.nordu.net (192.36.148.198)
        Southern Europe Address:   ftp.nis.garr.it (193.205.245.10)
        Pacific Rim Address:  munnari.oz.au (128.250.1.21)
        Africa Address:       ftp.is.co.za (196.4.160.12)
        West Coast Address:  ftp.isi.edu (128.9.0.32)
        US East Coast Address:  ftp.ietf.org

cd ietf
ls *0mtg*

WWW
-------
<http://www.ietf.org/home.html> Click on the link for "meetings" and
you should find an entry "listing of other Internet related events".

1999
-----
Jan 31-Feb 2      NANOG 15                        Denver, CO
Feb. 3-5          1999 Network and Distributed System
                   Security (NDSS) Symposium
                   Catamaran Resort Hotel         San Diego, CA
Feb. 7-13         ATM Forum                       Atlanta, GA
Feb. 22-25        USENIX - 3rd Sym. on
                   Oper. Sys Design and
                   Implementation (OSDI '99)      New Orleans, LA
Feb 23-25         W3C Interest Group Mtg          TBA
Mar. 8-9          Electronic Payments Forum       San Francisco, CA
Mar. 8-12         IEEE 802                        Austin
Mar. 15-19        44th IETF                       Minneapolis, MN
Mar. 22-25        14th Int'l Unicode Conference   Boston, MA
Mar. 24-Apr 1     ITU Fax Standards Meeting       Geneva, Switzerland
Mar. 24-29        Electronic Messaging Assoc.
                  EMA '99                         Geneva, Switzerland
Apr. 5-9          Networld+Interop 99             Singapore
Apr. 18-24        ATM Forum                       Rome, Italy
Apr. 26-27        Ninth Int'l Packet Video Wrkshp New York, NY
May 10-14         IFIP/IEEE Int'l Symposium on
                   Integrated Network Mgmt        Boston, MA
May 11-14         Networld+Interop '99            Las Vegas, NV
May 11-May 14     8th International World Wide Web
                     Conference                   Toronto, Canada
May 31-Jun 4      Networld+Interop 99             Tokyo, Japan
Jun 4-6           W3C Interest Group Mtg          TBA
Jun 7-10          TERENA-NORDUnet Networking 1999 Lund, Sweden
Jun 25-29         INET'99                         San Jose, CA
Jul 5-9           IEEE 802                        Montreal, Canada
Jul 12-16	  45th IETF     		  Oslo, Norway
Jul. 18-24        ATM Forum                       New Orleans, LA
Aug. 30-Sep 3     SIGCOMM '99 (West Coast US)     Cambridge, MA
Sep. 21-23         W3C Interest Group Mtg         TBA
Sep. 26-Oct 2     ATM Forum                       Bangkok, Thailand
Oct. 8-14         TELECOM '99                     Geneva, Switzerland
Oct. 13-17        Networld+Interop '99            Atlanta, GA
Nov. 3-4          Cross-Industry Working Team (XIWT) Crystal City, VA
Nov. 8-12         46th IETF                       Wash DC
Nov. 8-12         IEEE 802                        Kaui
Nov. 28-Dec 4     ATM Forum                       Beverly Hills, CA

2000
----
Mar. 6-10       IEEE 802                          Albuquerque
Mar. 10-14      IEEE 802                          San Diego, CA
MAR 27-31       47th IETF                         Adelaide, Australia
May 9-11        Networld+Interop '00              Las Vegas, NV
late Aug        SIGCOMM 2000                      Europe (tentative)
Sep 25-29       Networld+Interop '00              Atlanta, GA
Nov. 6-10       IEEE 802                          Tampa, FL