Wenn, John C jwenn at cp10.es.xerox.com
Wed Feb 3 12:57:45 EST 1999

One problem I have with keeping security information in some external data
(directory, SLP, etc.) is what to do about job URI's.  The job creation has
some security, and the generated job URI should have the same security
level.  If it's not directly discoverable in the URI, does the client and/or
server have to remember (and enforce) the security level that was used on
job creation?

/John