IPP> ADM - No IPP Phone Conference this week

Manros, Carl-Uno B cmanros at cp10.es.xerox.com
Mon Feb 8 17:14:33 EST 1999

All,

A number of people have signaled that they are not able to attend this
week's call and we do not seem to have any burning issues left to discuss
just now. This means that I have cancelled the call for this week, but
expect to have one next week, by which time I hope we will have the new
IPP/1.1 versions of the MOD and PRO documents ready for review.

Carl-Uno

Carl-Uno Manros
Principal Engineer - Xerox Architecture Center - Xerox Corporation
Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514
Email: manros at cp10.es.xerox.com