IPP> TES final phone conference

Zehler, Peter Peter.Zehler at usa.xerox.com
Mon Feb 15 16:40:45 EST 1999

All,

I have set up a TES phone conference for Thursday February 18 at 1pm eastern
time (10am pacific).  The number of participants is set at 15.  If anyone
believes that I need more please let me know.  I have not set up any
international numbers.  Anyone requiring an international number please let
me know.  The phone numbers are
US : (888) 566-6147
Intelnet: 8*534-0391
The PIN is  48219

This meeting is to finalize the test plans for the upcoming Bake-Off.  The
lists of tests to be performed at the Bake-Off are listed in the following
document.
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_TES/Bake-Off2-List.pdf
The list of tests references the latest IPP test plan.  The URL for the test
plan is
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_TES/IPP-Test-Plan-990215.pdf

Participants should be ready to discuss these two documents.  After this
teleconference the test plans will be finalized.  The next chance to adjust
the tests will be at the brainstorm session at the beginning of the
Bake-Off.

Thanks for your input,
Pete

				Peter Zehler