Richard Shockey rshockey at ix.netcom.com
Wed Feb 17 12:26:24 EST 1999

At 08:40 AM 2/17/1999 -0800, Ron Berman wrote:
>Tom,
>
>A good suggestion!
>
>	Ron Bergman
>	Dataproducts Corp.

I would take a look a the following draft that has just been approved for
RFC status ..

There are specific profiles of TIFF that have to be addressed to insure
compatibility with RFC2305.

o Content feature schema for Internet fax
	<draft-ietf-fax-feature-schema-05.txt>

Richard Shockey
Shockey Consulting LLC
8045 Big Bend Blvd. Suite 110