IPP> Queued for marking [Issue 31]

Ron Bergman rbergma at dpc.com
Thu Apr 22 11:33:46 EDT 1999

I agree that 'queued-for-marker' should be usable in the 'processing'
state.  In some implementations this may make sense and in others it may
not.  We should allow implementations flexibility in these decisions and
not try to dictate based upon other implementations.  It seems that we
sometimes go to far in our specifications and don't allow the developers
any freedom.  The specifications should only provide this much detail
where interoperability becomes an issue.

	Ron Bergman
	Hitachi Koki Imaging Solutions