Paul Moore paulmo at microsoft.com
Thu Apr 22 21:15:15 EDT 1999

"I know that Paul and others are fully capable of doing that if you want
to."

I (MS) already do it, I have no issue with doing it at all and never have. I
intend to ship strong security. MS is 100% committed to security for our
customers. I have already demonstrated it in beta products (that I know you
have access to and that most of the active WG members also have access to)