Ron Bergman rbergma at dpc.com
Tue Apr 27 11:59:35 EDT 1999

Tom,

My understanding of the consensus in New Orleans agrees with Bill's
response below.  I also believe that it was agreed that the IPP 1.1
document body would not contain references to 1.0 unless absolutely
necessary.  The differences between 1.1 and 1.o would appear only as an
appendix in the 1.1 documentation.

I feel that your newly defined "UNSPECIFIED" term is overkill and not
necessary.  Just explain the differences in plain english

	Ron Bergman
	Hitachi Koki Imaging Solutions