Anthony Porter anthony.porter at computer.org
Wed Apr 28 05:56:04 EDT 1999

Bob,
In that case the job-hold-until attribute is not much use as it is.  Perhaps
it is better if the job-hold-until attribute specified a dateTime value?
When the printer is tended by an operator, it is not uncommon for the
operator to put certain jobs on hold until a certain time, particularly if
the job requires special media, or handling.  The job-hold-until attribute
would let user see when the job is likely to be printed.
Anthony