Anthony Porter anthony.porter at computer.org
Thu May 6 03:30:18 EDT 1999

We could, but if the number-of-intervening-jobs does not correspond to the
reality, perhaps it is better not to support it.  I havn't given it a great
deal of thought, perhaps it is better to return a rough indication.

It is possible to take the priority into account, but job-hold-until does
not necessarily affect the jobs place in the queue.  If the job is in the
middle of the queue, it is quite possible that the hold-until time has
arrived by the time the job reaches the top.