Hastings, Tom N hastings at cp10.es.xerox.com
Wed May 19 12:14:53 EDT 1999

This is a first of a series Issues on the 5/18/99 IPP Notification proposal.

ISSUE 1 - Can event reporting be dropped if the device is too busy?  Can a
subscriber specify that events are allowed to be dropped if the device is
too busy or should that be a policy of the Printer established by the
Administrator or implementation?  Should we add the event
device-dropping-events?