IPP> Security Conference Call Discussion

SHIVAUN_ALBRIGHT at HP-Roseville-om2.om.hp.com SHIVAUN_ALBRIGHT at HP-Roseville-om2.om.hp.com
Wed May 26 18:56:32 EDT 1999

For those of you unable to attend the PWG IPP meeting in Philadelphia, there is
an opportunity to dial in and participate in the discussion on security
tomorrow, May 27th at 10am EST.  We will have an hour to discuss security prior
to Keith Moore (IETF area Director) joining us at 11am EST.

The meet-me number is 1-800-779-7096.
Passcode: 39785

Shivaun

Shivaun Albright
Engineer Scientist
Network Peripheral Solutions Division (NPSD)
Hewlett-Packard
Roseville, CA
(916) 785-7191