IPP> ADM - No Phone Conference this week

Manros, Carl-Uno B cmanros at cp10.es.xerox.com
Tue Jun 15 21:45:41 EDT 1999

All,

In last week's phone conference, that was rather poorly attended, it was
decided to skip the conference this week as the editors and anybody else
needs to lick their wounds for a while after having produced our final
drafts for the IPP/1.1.

We will hold one next week, and I would like you to start thinking about the
IBM proposal for additional IPP operations, IPP notifications, and the
IPP/1.1 version of the Implementer's Guide. If somebody has the time and
inclination to start writing up additional text on any of the last two
subjects, please contact me ASAP, the current editing team is getting a bit
worn out at this stage and would appreciate more people to help.

Carl-Uno

Carl-Uno Manros
Principal Engineer - Xerox Architecture Center - Xerox Corporation
Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514
Email: manros at cp10.es.xerox.com