Hastings, Tom N hastings at cp10.es.xerox.com
Wed Jun 30 20:21:44 EDT 1999

Larry,

A good set of comments.  We processed them on our IPP telecon today.
Other members on the DL are welcome to comment as well as usual.

We want to clarify that the "must" in the IPP Notification Requirements is
what the IPP Notification Specification must include.  However, such "musts
don't indicate whether an implementation MUST support these features or not.
Deciding what is REQUIRED for conformance and what is OPTIONAL is part of
developing the specification.

See replies listed under WG>

Tom