don at lexmark.com don at lexmark.com
Tue Jul 27 11:39:30 EDT 1999

I agree with Bill... physical device management is clearly outside the scope of
the charter underwhich we are operating.

* Don Wright                 don at lexmark.com *
* Director, Strategic & Technical Alliances  *
* Lexmark International                      *
* 740 New Circle Rd                          *
* Lexington, Ky 40550                        *
* 606-232-4808 (phone) 606-232-6740 (fax)    *

bwagner%digprod.com at interlock.lexmark.com on 07/27/99 11:30:27 AM