Manros, Carl-Uno B cmanros at cp10.es.xerox.com
Thu Jul 29 20:30:19 EDT 1999

Hugo,

We wanted to re-use as much as possible of existing protocols, but if you
are prepared to come up with a proposed protocol design for IPP
notifications on straight TCP (without running into various reliability
problems), I am sure we are happy to evaluate it together with other
proposals.

Carl-Uno