IPP> My departure from IPP land.

Manros, Carl-Uno B cmanros at cp10.es.xerox.com
Mon Aug 9 20:49:43 EDT 1999

Paul,

I think we are all sorry to learn that you are leaving the project. Working
with you has been a pleasure, also in situations where we were on different
sides in an argument.

I wish you all the best for the future. Keep looking at our meeting agenda
from time to time, I am sure that at some stage or other our paths will
cross again and we can join you for beer and talks about the good old days
in the IPP WG.

Carl-Uno