Richard Shockey rshockey at ix.netcom.com
Tue Aug 10 14:05:30 EDT 1999

Early last week I gave a presentation to the annual Davidson Consulting Fax
Directions Conference on the use of IPP as a Facsimile Transmission
Service.  I am scheduled to make a similar presentation at the MFP
conference in Boston in October.

For those of you who are interested my slides are available.

Thanks to Tom Hastings for arranging the posting.

>ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/ipp-fax/slides/Shockey_Fax_Directions_99.pdf
>ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/ipp-fax/slides/Shockey_Fax_Directions_99.ppt

Richard Shockey
Shockey Consulting LLC
8045 Big Bend Blvd. Suite 110
St. Louis, MO 63119
Voice 314.918.9020
eFAX Fax to EMail 815.333.1237 (Preferred for Fax)
INTERNET Mail & IFAX : rshockey at ix.netcom.com
GSTN Fax 314.918.9015
MediaGate iPost VoiceMail and Fax 800.260.4464