IPP> Implementers guide and table1

henrik.holst at i-data.com henrik.holst at i-data.com
Fri Sep 3 03:15:15 EDT 1999

You are right. Then I don't understand why we have the 'Summary of Operation
Attributes' (table 1)
in the IIG.

Holst

kugler at us.ibm.com on 02-09-99 20:25:59

To:   ipp at pwg.org
cc:    (bcc: Henrik Holst/INT)

Subject:  Re: IPP> Implementers guide and table1

If I'm not mistaken, those tables already exist in section 3.1.2.1.4.3,
 "Validate the presence of a single occurrence of required Operation
attributes".

    -Carl

original article:http://www.egroups.com/group/ipp/?start=6295