IPP> IPP: Pause-Printer and error codes

Hastings, Tom N hastings at cp10.es.xerox.com
Mon Sep 13 20:17:41 EDT 1999

I agree.  The same mis-match is true for Resume-Printer and Purge-Jobs
operations as well, since they MUST be accepted in any state of the Printer.
So lets just remove the 'x' from the table in Section 13.2 for these three
operations for the 'client-error-not-possible' status code, ok?

I'm collecting typos, such as this, for when the RFC Editor asks us for any
fixes when IPP/1.1 has been approved by the IESG to be published.

Thanks,
Tom