IPP> Set2 Operations [corrected .PDF URLs]

Hastings, Tom N hastings at cp10.es.xerox.com
Mon Sep 20 22:20:47 EDT 1999

The extension needs to be .PDF in my IE browser in order to match the files
that Harry posted.

The corrected URLs are:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/proposed-registrations/operations/ipp-ops-set2
-990919.PDF
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/proposed-registrations/operations/ipp-ops-set2
-990919rev.PDF

Thanks to Harry for updating the Set2 spec.

Tom

Updating the Set2 operations (used to be called "Admin") was much more work
than
I had anticipated. Many of the resolutions to issues were lengthy. The goal
of
posting the document is to facilitate further discussion in Denver.

Please see:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/proposed-registrations/operations/ipp-ops-set2
-990919.pdf
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/proposed-registrations/operations/ipp-ops-set2
-990919rev.pdf
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/proposed-registrations/operations/ipp-ops-Set2
-990919.swd
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/proposed-registrations/operations/ipp-ops-set2
-990919rev.swd
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/proposed-registrations/operations/ipp-ops-set2
-990919.txt
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/proposed-registrations/operations/ipp-ops-set2
-990919rev.txt

In keeping with PWG practice, I've posted many flavors of the document. I
hope
my choice of source editor doesn't cause too much trouble. You can get
StarOffice 5.1 free from sun.com which runs on various Java platforms.

I'm not as good at Tom at making a .txt file out of something readable... I
may
have to work on some of the tables.

Harry Lewis
IBM Printing Systems