Hastings, Tom N hastings at cp10.es.xerox.com
Mon Sep 27 13:26:08 EDT 1999

	There is a typo in the Model and Semantics document
<draft-ietf-ipp-model-v11-04.txt>, dated June 23, 1999, in section 4.4, the
attribute "ipp-multiple-document-jobs-supported" appears in the table, but
in section 4.4.16 and section 16 (page 175), the name is
"multiple-document-jobs-supported".

	So the correct name for this attribute is
"multiple-document-jobs-supported".  We will make the correction when the
RFC Editor asks us to proof read the final IPP/1.1 Model and Semantics
document before publishing as an RFC.

	I have been accumulating such typos in a copy of the Model and
Semantics document using revision marks, so that it will be easy to work
with the RFC editor when he does ask for our help.

	So please keep sending any typos to the ipp mailing list.

	Thanks,
	Tom