Ira Mcdonald imcdonal at sdsp.mc.xerox.com
Sun Oct 10 22:59:25 EDT 1999

Hi folks,                                       Sunday (10 October 1999)

I've just posted a short I-D style document (15 pages, of which 4
matter) that maps IPP Notifications over SNMP via two new traps (Printer
and Job) to be added to the PWG Job Monitoring MIB:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_NOT/ipp-not-over-snmp-991010.txt

Comments are welcome (I'll be away from my email for the next week, so
don't mind if I don't reply right away).

Cheers,
- Ira McDonald
  High North Inc