Manros, Carl-Uno B cmanros at cp10.es.xerox.com
Fri Dec 10 18:28:37 EST 1999

Agenda Points for IEEE-ISTO PWG Meeting IN LA December 15-16

- Short introduction informing about the IETF46 meeting and on where we
stand with our documents (Carl-Uno)

- Main Topics:

  - Set 2 and Set 3 Operations, see recent drafts (Harry and Tom)

  - IPP Notifications, see recent drafts on three documented delivery
methods and the Collection syntax(Tom)

- Additional Topics:

  - Look at questions and answers from the IPP DL and determine which ones
should be documented in the IPP Implementer
's Guide (Carl-Uno)

  - Further testing/bakeoff, trigger criteria, form/venue for testing
(Peter)

  - Short presentation on initial ideas for document/page level attributes
(Bob)

Carl-Uno

Carl-Uno Manros
Principal Engineer - Xerox Architecture Center - Xerox Corporation
Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514
Email: manros at cp10.es.xerox.com