McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Fri Mar 24 13:01:03 EST 2000

Hi Michael and Tom,

My comments are below, preceded by 'ira>'.

Please see in particular at the end my comments on the
use of 'collection' for the new 'printer-xri-supported'
attribute that 'repairs' our previous mistake in IPP
with the three musketeers.

Cheers,
- Ira McDonald, consulting architect at Sharp Labs America
  High North Inc