Paul Moore pmoore at peerless.com
Wed May 3 12:45:19 EDT 2000

I dont beleive I have a simplistic view - I am merely asking you to be specific.
Saying 'spamming' is like say we must protect ourselves against 'hacking', the
term is vague and overloaded. In our prior security discussion we explicitly
state the threats and our counter measures. All I am asking for is for somebody
to explicitly and precisely specify the threat that we are trying to address -
then we can design a solution