Wagner,William bwagner at digprod.com
Thu Aug 17 13:07:05 EDT 2000

If I recall correctly, Harry's approach was morphed into the not equivalent
Get because it did not address the established "requirement" that IPP
notification allow notification of recipients other that the client
submitting the job and at the time that the client was submitting the job.
The argument that third party notification and notification subscriptions
were not necessary was not accepted for IPP in general, but may be quite
valid for QualDocs. As such, this may be pursued in conjunction with the
QualDocs definition.

As suggested, the indicated objections to mail-to can be addressed, but I
think this is a separate matter.

William A. Wagner (Bill Wagner)
Director of Technology
Imaging Division