IPP> RE: draft-ietf-ipp-not-spec-4.txt

Herriot, Robert Robert.Herriot at pahv.xerox.com
Mon Aug 21 18:42:03 EDT 2000

Because "notify-schemes-supported" is a Subscription Template Attribute, I
treated it like a Job Template attribute in IPP. I have a section of
Subscription Template attributes with general language. I listed
"notify-schemes-supported" in the table of attributes. It is in the row for
"notify-recipient-uri" and in the column for "default and supported
attributes". I put a sentence about it in the section on
"notify-recipient-uri".

I felt any additional information would have been redundant. Did I leave
something out?