IPP> FW: SLP WG LAST CALL notices

McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Tue Jan 11 16:18:35 EST 2000

Hi folks,

The following two SLP documents are of significant interest to
IPP WG members.  The first addresses vendor extensions to the
SLPv2 protocol itself.  The second addresses attribute list
extensions to SLP templates (i.e., vendor private extensions).
The second is of particular applicability to the SLP 'printer:'
template we are reviewing at the IPP WG Telecon tomorrow.

Cheers,
- Ira McDonald (consulting architect at Sharp Labs America)
  High North Inc