IPP> New IETF AAA I-Ds on Accounting

McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Wed Jan 19 16:35:23 EST 2000

Hi folks,

Per my action item from today's IPP WG Telecon, here are
two very interesting new I-Ds from the IETF AAA WG in the
directory ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

<draft-ietf-aaa-acct-00.txt>
- Introduction to Accounting Management (12 Jan 2000)
  (problems and issues in design of accounting systems)

<draft-ietf-aaa-accounting-attributes-00.txt>
- Accounting Attributes and Record Formats (13 Jan 2000)
  (summarizes IETF and ITU-T documents related to accounting)

Well worth reading.

Cheers,
- Ira McDonald (consulting architect at Sharp Labs America)
  High North Inc