Hastings, Tom N hastings at cp10.es.xerox.com
Tue Feb 1 17:32:56 EST 2000

I've uploaded the .pdf file.  Sorry not to have done it yesterday.
I also did the .doc file that I produced from the .txt file, in case it is
useful to anyone.

Tom

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_SLP/draft-ietf-svrloc-printer-scheme-05.do
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_SLP/draft-ietf-svrloc-printer-scheme-05.pd
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_SLP/draft-ietf-svrloc-printer-scheme-05.tx