Hastings, Tom N hastings at cp10.es.xerox.com
Wed Mar 1 05:14:41 EST 2000

The minutes contain the following agreement:

Harry raised the issue that multiple documents in a single job could
possibly
be received-and printed-out of order.

This concern was originally raised by Carl Kugler. The group agreed that
Carl
should write a proposal for addressing this issue-
possibly by defining an attribute that indicates "document number within a
job."

What document do we want to add this?

Make a separate small I-D which would be a separate RFC?

Tom