Hastings, Tom N hastings at cp10.es.xerox.com
Fri Mar 3 14:48:49 EST 2000

Ira,

You used the phrase:

> So, I hereby propose a new base syntax in IPP and a slight
> revision of your example below.

Did you mean to propose adding a new IPP attribute syntax to IPP Model and
Semantics document?

A minor comment:  Need to clarify whether the < is needed after the last
value, or is < just a separator?  In other words, is < needed if there is
only one set of values?

Tom