IPP> TES:Bake-Off 3 straw ping

Zehler, Peter Peter.Zehler at usa.xerox.com
Thu Mar 23 09:50:25 EST 2000

All,

I am working on arranging the facilities for the third IPP Bake-Off slated
to be held the week of October 16.  I need to get an idea of how many people
are planning to attend.

The current Bake-Off plans include testing:
IPP1.1 implementation compatibility(mandatory operations/simple print
scenarios)
IPP 1.0 backward compatibility
Notification(At least 1 agreed upon method)
Set Operations
Security

As we get closer to the Bake-Off the content will be set and Bake-Off plans
published.

This straw ping is not binding in any way.  If you think you will attend
please respond to this ping.

Thanks,
Pete

PS
We are still in search of a host for the Bake-Off.  Anyone with any interest
level in hosting should also send me a ping and let me know so I can send
them additional information.

				Peter Zehler
				XEROX
				Xerox Architecture Center