IPP> Domain Names go to the Dogs!

news at internetregistration.com news at internetregistration.com
Thu Mar 30 19:44:25 EST 2000

Hello!

I thought you might be able to take advantage of our affiliate program.

Domain names are now available for as low as $19.50 per year! ($17.55 per
year after your affiliate commission)

There will be 140 million domain names registered in the next 3 years!
Take advantage of our site! Our affiliate program offers 10% commissions
on all domain names sold through your site. It's easy, It's fast, It's
free!

Not only will you and your clients enjoy one of the lowest prices on
domain names, but managing them is a snap with our web-based interface! No
more annoying e-mails to internic to make changes in your domain
information.

Browse to http://www.InternetRegistration.com/e.php?e4 'The Spotcom
people' and click on affiliates to learn more.

Thank you for your time.

Marlo Newman
Managing Director InternetRegistration.com
E-mail: Marlo at InternetRegistration.com