IPP> IPP over other transports

don at lexmark.com don at lexmark.com
Wed Apr 19 12:14:11 EDT 2000

My understanding is that standard blue-tooth only supports UPD and not TCP.

* Don Wright                 don at lexmark.com *
* Chair, Printer Working Group               *
* Chair, IEEE MSC                            *
* Director, Strategic & Technical Alliances  *
* Lexmark International                      *
* 740 New Circle Rd                          *
* Lexington, Ky 40550                        *
* 859-232-4808 (phone) 859-232-6740 (fax)    *
* (Former area code 606 works until 10/1)    *

pmoore%peerless.com at interlock.lexmark.com on 04/19/2000 12:09:17 PM