IPP> Re: ADM - License alternative

Paul Moore pmoore at peerless.com
Fri May 12 14:18:12 EDT 2000

I suggest that we work out what our intent is first and then find some form of
words (either pre-existing ot new) that expresses that intent. There are many
choices:-
public domain
'Open Source' - that has a multitude of meanings
licensed - but royalty free

[cp10.es.xerox.com]:cmanros at PSC
05/12/2000 10:14 AM

cc:

Subject:  ADM - License alternative

All,

In earlier discussions with Phil Rackus from Corel, he suggested that the
license described on the following web site might be of interest for us to
look closer at for an Open Source project on IPP Clients.

     http://www.fsf.org/copyleft/lesser.html

Carl-Uno

Carl-Uno Manros
Principal Engineer - Xerox Architecture Center - Xerox Corporation
Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514
Email: manros at cp10.es.xerox.com