IPP> ADM - IPP Phone Conference - 000524

Manros, Carl-Uno B cmanros at cp10.es.xerox.com
Mon May 22 16:47:54 EDT 2000

IPP Phone Conference - 000524
=============================

We will run a phone conference this week.

There are two subjects I would like us to address:

1) Report from the PWG New York Meeting and go
   through the home work assignments.

2) Discussion of high priority IPP tasks.

	a) We need to see which subjects need to be
      tackled first to make sure that we meet market needs

   b) We also need to discuss what to do with subjects
      that are not the highest priority for the group
      as a whole, but are high priority for some of
      the IPP WG participants

   c) Can we create more bandwidth by working in smaller groups,
      having more or longer face-to-face meetings, etc.?

If you cannot attend the phone conference, I would still like
you to send your priority preferences to the DL as input to the
discussion.

Here is the dial-in information:

Time:     May 24, 2000 10:00 - 12:00 PST (1:00 - 3:00 EST)
Phone:    1-888-749-8496 (8*534-8273 for Xerox folks)
Passcode: 86037#

Carl-Uno Manros
Principal Engineer - Xerox Architecture Center - Xerox Corporation
Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514
Email: manros at cp10.es.xerox.com