Zehler, Peter Peter.Zehler at usa.xerox.com
Tue Jun 20 11:43:51 EDT 2000

All,

I am working the content planning for the IPP Bake-Off.  I want to be sure
that there is PWG wide agreement on the notification issue.

It is my understanding that INDP is the mandated IPP notification method.
There were some minor updates that have been agreed to and we are awaiting
the final version of the document for PWG last call.  The minor changes are
documented in the meeting minutes from May meeting of the PWG.    This
upcoming INDP document will be the document that the notification section of
the Bake-Off will use as a base.

Is this correct or did I misunderstand?

Pete

				Peter Zehler