don at lexmark.com don at lexmark.com
Thu Jun 29 06:55:05 EDT 2000

 a) over email - 2
 b) over IPP - 0
 c) over INDP - 2
 d) over SNMP - 0

If we don't mandate, we will never achieve any degree of interoperability.

* Don Wright                 don at lexmark.com *
* Chair, Printer Working Group               *
* Chair, IEEE MSC                            *
* Director, Strategic & Technical Alliances  *
* Lexmark International                      *
* 740 New Circle Rd                          *
* Lexington, Ky 40550                        *
* 859-232-4808 (phone) 859-232-6740 (fax)    *
* (Former area code until 10/1 was 606)      *
---------------------- Forwarded by Don Wright/Lex/Lexmark on 06/29/2000 06:56

cmanros%cp10.es.xerox.com at interlock.lexmark.com on 06/28/2000 08:17:16 PM