Hastings, Tom N hastings at cp10.es.xerox.com
Wed Jul 12 03:18:48 EDT 2000

Anthony,

Please look at the latest mailto delivery method.  See the examples.  The
Subject line has most of the message (and my comment was that it could
contain the missing piece of information, namely, the name of the printer by
tacking:

   on printer xxx

to the end of the subject line.

The body could be a repeat of the Subject line.  But an interesting issue,
is why both having a body at all?  If we didn't have a body, then the
current mailto scheme would also work for SMS.

ISSUE: Why not eliminate the message body from the mailto Delivery Method so
it could be used as is for SMS?

Thanks,
Tom