kugler at us.ibm.com kugler at us.ibm.com
Tue Jul 18 12:32:19 EDT 2000

The Printer could return the OOB 'unknown' value in
"redirection-printers-supported" and let the client attempt a Redirect-Job
to any printer-uri.  The operation will either succeed or return an error
code.

     -Carl

Michael Sweet <mike at easysw.com> on 07/17/2000 07:06:14 PM