Ron Bergman rbergma at hitachi-hkis.com
Thu Jul 27 11:33:14 EDT 2000

Bob,

The improvements you made to the specification look great!
It is now much better organized and easier to follow.

I did find the following in my quick review of the pdf version
(draft-ietf-ipp-not-spec-04.txt  July 13, 2000)

line 653:  'job-purged'  S/B  'job-stopped'

line 978:  This heading does not match the subject in 7.1
           I suggest removing 7.0 and changing 7.1 to 7.0.

line 984:  Change to read "This section defines the Event
           Notification Attributes."

line 1075: Table five lists "printer-up-time", but we have
           gone to the trouble of defining an equivalent
           "notify-printer-up-time".  So why not use it
           here.

line 1090: Table 6 lists "job-id", why not "notify-job-id".

line 1696: First column in the table is "Attribute" S/B
           "Operation".  The first table entry does not
           fit with the subject and S/B removed.

line 1806: "Subscription Attributes" S/B "Subscription
           Description Attributes".

line 1845: Remove "(Editor)"

line 1891: Remove "(Editor)"

    Ron Bergman