Jay Martin jkm at underscore.com
Mon Aug 14 17:45:42 EDT 2000

Bob,

I'm confused about this paragraph:

> A use scanario is a browser with a plug-in which uses IMAP or POP3 to get
> and display email that represents Printer Event Notifications (the plug-in
> uses the Content-Type to separate the email).

What is the plug-in supposed to do?  Be configured (by the poor user) to go
out to some IMAP/POP server and fetch mail sent to that server by an IPP printer?

Why a browser plug-in?  Can you be more specific with this use case?

	...jay