IPP> ADM - IPP Phone Conference - 000816

Zehler, Peter Peter.Zehler at usa.xerox.com
Wed Aug 16 12:41:38 EDT 2000

Bill & Harry,

I share your concern with regards to the slip in the "finalization" of IPP
Notification.  I believe the lack of time may affect how much we emphasis
the notification testing.  I had hoped that it would take center stage.
Given the limited time it may not.  I have concerns about being able to
accomplish our current plan in 2 days.

Just an interesting data point.  We had about 25 companies interested in
attending the Bake-Off at the first unofficial ping.  So far I have received
6 official registrations.  Out of 6 Printers, 4 are expecting supporting
"mailto" and 1 INDP. Out of 3 Client2, 2 are expected to support "mailto"
and 1 INDP.

I don't think we will be wasting our time with notification testing.

Pete

				Peter Zehler
				XEROX
				Xerox Architecture Center