IPP> Questions regarding IPP bake-off

ElliottBradshaw at oaktech.com ElliottBradshaw at oaktech.com
Wed Sep 13 11:37:17 EDT 2000

Folks,

I am coordinating the bakeoff logistics here at Oak.  For each vendor we are
assuming:

	-You will share a 20A circuit with one other vendor
	-You get a table and two chairs, and your equipment will sit on top
	-You'll carry your own equipment in and out.

However if anyone needs more than this we can almost certainly accomodate
you.  Please send me an email ASAP with your needs and we'll work it out.

(Ueda-san, I'll send you a separate note.)

  -Elliott Bradshaw (ElliottBradshaw at oaktech.com)