Zehler, Peter Peter.Zehler at usa.xerox.com
Mon Sep 18 08:03:11 EDT 2000

All,

Just a reminder that the IPP registration deadline is at close of business
today (September 18).  Get your registrations in.  I've attached the
official form at the end of this mail note.  For those making travel plans
here are some nearby hotels.  Any hotel in Woburn or Reading will be
convenient.  .

Thanks,
Pete

Hampton Inn
781 935-7666
315 Mishawum Rd.
Woburn, MA 01801
http://www.hamptoninn.com

Courtyard by Marriott
781 932-3200
Courtyard Woburn
240 Mishawum Road
Woburn, MA 01801
http://www.courtyard.com/BOSWB/

Crowne Plaza (a little farther, a little fancier)
781 932-0999
2 Forbes Rd
Woburn, Ma 01801
http://www.crowneplaza.com

_____
Organization/company Name:
Contact Name:
Phone:
Email:
_____
1) Will you have an IPP Printer, IPP Client, IPP Printer Test Tool or IPP
Client Test Tool? (list all that apply)

2) Will your IPP implementations be v1.1 or v1.0?

3) Will you have mailto notification available for testing? (Absolutely Not,
uncertain, yes)

3) Will you have INDP notification available for testing? (Absolutely Not,
uncertain, yes)

4) How many will attend?

5 What authentication and security do you want tested (e.g. None, Basic,
Digest, SSL3, TLS, Kerboros)?

6) Will you be interested in testing other new pieces of IPP (e.g. Driver
Download, SLP/LDAP, Set operations)?