IPP> Your recent press release...

WebClipping.com info at webclipping.com
Wed Oct 4 17:05:18 EDT 2000

Internet Printing Protocol Standards now Available; Broadly Supported Printing Industry Effort Achieves Major Milestone

We just came across the above press announcement.

 You are probably familiar with traditional clipping services that
 monitor newspapers and magazines for mention of your product, brand, or
 service.  Public relations and marketing professionals  use these services to
 measure public opinion and evaluate the effectiveness of their campaign.
 Until now, there has been no effective way to evaluate public opinion in
 cyberspace.  Nonetheless, monitoring the Internet has become a necessary part
 of managing an effective PR or marketing campaign.

 We are writing to let you know about an extraordinary new clipping service
 designed to monitor the World Wide Web, Usenet discussion groups, and Online
 news sources.  This service is called WebClipping.com.  Designed to work as a
 complimentary tool with traditional clipping services, WebClipping.com ensures
 that you are monitoring the fastest growing form of media in the world.

 WebClipping.com is the only service that tracks for you, on an ongoing basis,
 how and where your product is mentioned on the Internet.  This tracking
 incorporates Web sites indexed by search engines, the online content of
 over 15,000 publications, and over 63,000 Usenet discussion groups.  All clippings are
 included in our affordable flat rate price.  We compile all of your clips into
 an easy to read format using our Smart Abstract (tm) technology, and make them
 available to you at a password protected web site.

 We believe that we have developed a revolutionary product that provides
 tremendous value for companies and individuals who are concerned about where
 and when they are discussed on the Web.  If you fall within this group, we
 urge you to contact us.

 If you have additional questions, we would also be delighted to talk with you
 about them.

 Thank you for taking the time to read this message.

 Best regards,
 The WebClipping Team
 www.WebClipping.com
 info at webclipping.com